The adhesion properties of UV curable inks on glass (screen printing and digital) are significantly improved by the use of Special Primer P4. The application of this special "solvent" is possible, either by manually wiping it onto the entire surface with a cloth or by using a spray gun. Depending on the ink used, adhesion improvements on metals and plastics can also be achieved.
Click here to view the Prop 65 test report.
More uniform results
- Avoids surface irregularities resulting from contamination.
- Remove fingerprints and grease residues.
Improved adhesion properties, even on difficult substrates
- Improved adhesion to glass, metals and plastics.
- Works with Marabu printing inks (screen printing and digital) but also with other ones.
Very simple application
- Apply, wait briefly, done.