Marabu - UltraJet LED Cure Ink 1L
Click here to view the Prop 65 test report.
All inks are Prop65 compliant!
Adhesion and Cure
UltraJet UV Inks have superior adhesion to a variety of substrates, including traditionally difficult substrates. Groundbreaking Adhesion Promoters for glass and typically difficult substrates.
UltraJet UV Inks are perfectly suited for post-processing steps such as milling, drilling, and bending without flaking off.
UltraJet Inks were developed for high-resolution print heads allowing for repeatable, photo-realistic prints.
UltraJet's high grade pigments allow for outdoor resistance up to two years with certain substrates.
Wide substrate range includes:
• Rigid Acrylics such as PMMA
• Rigid PVC
• Aluminum composite panels (such as Dibond®)
• Polycarbonate materials
• Pretreated polyethylene & polypropylene
• Flexible substrates like self-adhesive films, or PVC banner materials
• Printable fabrics such as Trevira®, and artificial leather